Here I am.
My name is Mariya and MaryPolka is my soul space where I share my experiences and reflections through love notes about style, fashion, beauty and everything that inspires me. My desire is to give you an inspiration and ideas for daily fashion.
Why did I started this blog? I don’t know if there is one answer. I love to be inspired and to inspire. And I love meeting new people, exchanging ideas and having fun along the way. I’ll describe my sense of style a way to express yourself to show your personality. I think it shows individuality. If you look into my closet you’ll find a lot of jeans and t-shirts, a lot of sundresses and a lot of accessories.
- I love God.
- I married my first love right after high school.
- My husband and I live currently in Zurich, Switzerland.
- I was born in Bulgaria.
- I’ve attempted to study 5 different languages. Literally.
- I have a B.A. in Arabic language and Culture and a M.A. in International security.
- I have the cutest english cocker spaniel. His name is Hektor.
- I’ve lived in 7 different countries.
- I love peonies.
- I studied Arabic two months in Qatar.
- My hubby is a photographer and he takes all the pictures on my blog.
- I love my parents and my little brother.
- I jump rope everyday, my kind of workout.
- I eat a lot of oats and everything made of oats.
- I don’t have a favorite movie.
- I want to travel the world.
Let’s start a fashion adventure together! Welcome to my planet!