Hello beauties and fitness lovers,
I am sharing with you one of my best ways to stay fit and to feel strong and healthy. I am talking about taking some pre-workout supplements and protein powder – amazing stuff by Fitnessguru.
Achieving a beautiful, healthy and fit body is not so easy. I can tell, it could be really tough and difficult proccess until you use to do it, until you build up a strong routine and more important to have the will not to stop and give up. Staying motivated and building a strong and fit body is a process and besides the trainings, your diet plays a key role in achieving your dream body.
And what about protein? Is it gonna help you to get a fit shape? As you may know it has a lot of functions and I want to share with you the benefits of Casein Protein when consuming it right.
- your body needs to recover after the training and is trying to repair the fibers recover your muscles
- the protein will help your body to repair your broken muscles
So it is a great way to help your body easily to recover after training. Adding a protein shake to your diet is the easiest way to get the needed protein when it is hard for you to eat enough with your regular diet.
The protein I am using now is the ONE CASEIN DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE. Here are the benefits of consuming casein protein I would like to share with you.
- longer lasting effect – muscle may to be built overnight but drinking a glass of casein milk is the ideal protein to consume right before bed, as it will be more helpful throughout the night than any other protein option
- fat loss – you are able to have a higher metabolic rate while sleeping and a better overall fat balance
- greater strength – researches found that casein actually doubled the effect that whey protein has on legs, chest and shoulder strength results
- dental protection – the casein protein has the potential to reduce or prevent the effects of enamel erosion
It has an amazing taste of rich chocolate. So yummy and creamy taste. You can tell you between meals and also as a snack before bed. Here is my simple and easy receipt to make a protein shake:
- mix one scoop with 0.5-1 lt water or milk (better almond milk than diary)
- blend it well and you are ready to drink and enjoy it:)
I am planning to do some video and a blog post about my quick and intensive workout which I am practicing at home. Except the home workouts, I am doing some cardio exsercises by jumping my favorite rope. Let me know in the comments below if you would like to share with you my recent abs workout. Do you guys consume also a casein protein or a whey protein? Do you have any useful fitness habits? I would love to hear it:)
*You can find me on Instagram and Twitter for more daily inspiration*